top of page

So, you want amazing employees?

Well, you are in the right place! Whether you are looking to hire today or interested in finding interns to support your business, look no further because we have what you need.

But first, let's take a look at why hiring people with developmental disabilities is Good Business.

potential

Only 21% of individuals with disabilities are in the workforce, which allows you to tap into the other 79% of unemployed workers.  

Revenue

Research shows businesses experience 28% higher revenue, double the net income and 30% higher economic profit than those who do not hire inclusively.

Innovation

Bringing in people with different histories, experiences and ways of thinking expands the diversity of thought at your workplace. You will get out of the box and creative thinking.

Read More >

Retention

Workers with disabilities are often more committed to work and have higher retention rates. You will also get the bonus of improved company morale and overall culture.

Holding Cardboard Box

Paid Internship Program

Developing effective employees.

We provide the worker, you provide the worksite and the work. 

These workers are hired by Pleasantview to work for you. We pay their wages, cover worker's compensation and an instructor to ensure their work performance meets your expectations. 

What's the catch? We anticipate you will find your next dedicated employee through this process and will offer them a position with your business. 

Warehouse Workers
Gifts Shop

Supported Employment Program

Hiring excellent employees.

You have vacancies to fill and we may have ideal candidates. 

The individuals are supported from the application process through onboarding and beyond. Initially, the program coordinator supports them in identifying jobs in which they are interested and applying for positions. Once hired, a job coach is provided, at no cost to the employer, to support the employee in learning the position responsibilities and to ensure they are meeting your expectations. The job coaching process is not invasive and is designed not to impede your productivity.

Garment Factory
bottom of page